Prayers and Affirmations

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Angel of Miracles - Hamied


I love angels.

One of the angels that I pray to is the Angel Hamied.

Hamied is a glorious angel of such "whiteness" that only his divine and incredible eyes can be seen shining through. Hamied carried the essence of the "Christ Light" He watches over us, waiting for opportunities to create a miracle in our life. His mission is to spark the memory of our divinity through examples.

A Sample Affirmation for Hamied: I AM prepared to receive miracles in my life right now. (I say this affirmation about 10 times and then say the simple prayper that follows)

PRAYER TO HAMIED: Angel of Miracles, right nowI am ready to receive your Divine Intervention by opening up to the Miracles you are able to perform. I have been feeling discouraged, even though in my heart I know that miracles can happen and WILL take place in my life. I have been working diligently to remain in my own "Christ Light" and I need you right now to help me through to completion of my Purpose. PLEASE grant me the oportunity to receive a miracle from God. I am forever grateful in advance.

Thourgh Jesus Christ's Precious , Pure and Holy name I pray

Amen

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said…

    .
    If I could speak in any
    language in heaven or
    on earth but didn't love
    others, I would only be
    making meaningless noise
    like a loud gong or a
    clanging cymbal. If I
    had the gift of prophecy,
    and if I knew all the
    mysteries of the future
    and knew everything
    about everything, but
    didn't love others, what
    good would I be? And
    if I had the gift of faith
    so that I could speak
    to a mountain and make
    it move, without love
    I would be no good to
    anybody. If I gave
    everything I have to
    the poor and even
    sacrificed my body,
    I could boast about it;
    but if I didn't love others,
    I would be of no value
    whatsoever. Love is
    patient and kind. Love
    is not jealous or boastful
    or proud or rude. Love
    does not demand its
    own way. Love is not
    irritable, and it keeps
    no record of when it
    has been wronged.
    It is never glad about
    injustice but rejoices
    whenever the truth
    wins out. Love never
    gives up, never loses
    faith, is always hopeful,
    and endures through
    every circumstance.

    May You Always
    Experience This
    Kind Of Love,
    Dr. Howdy

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Rashika said…

    Your prayer to Angel Hamied is so beautiful,meaningful and wonderful...a very wonderful way to connect with him for inviting miracles into life...I'll pray it everyday of my life...Thank you...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home